CMS 4500 Global Contexts is open to CMS students who have successfully completed the prerequisite courses, CMS 3020 and CMS 3101. Links to other sections of this syllabus can be found in the header as well as the “General Policies & Resources” menu. Additional course materials are available to enrolled students through GA View.
This syllabus is still being updated for the Fall 2019 semester. Check this online syllabus regularly to make sure that you have the most current information.
CRN and exam dates and times
This is a 94% online course which will meet on campus for three exams.
- CRN: 81450
- Exam 1: On campus, date and time tba
- Exam 2: On campus, date and time tba
- Final Exam: On campus, date and time tba
- The Globalization Reader, Edited by Frank J. Lechner and John Boli, 5th ed.
All required films are available streaming through campus platforms.
- La Haine (Mathieu Kassovitz, 1995)
- Devdas (Sanjay Leela Bhansali, 2002)
- The Illusionists (Elena Rossini, 2015)
My contact information including office hours is collected on separate page.