This in-class tutorial introduces codecademy.com.
After completing this assignment, students should have completed the tutorial detailed below.
In addition, they should be able to
- Recognize and write a properly structured HTML page framework.
(i.e. properly use <!DOCTYPE html>, <html></html>,<head></head>, <body></body>)
- Identify and write properly formatted container tags.
- Explain the importance of the “class” attribute.
- Recognize and write a properly formatted class attribute.
- Explain the importance of the <div> tag.
A separate HTML 102 tutorial page details the steps required to complete this assignment.