This assignment introduces Hootsuite, a platform used to coordinate and schedule social media content
- Create a free Hootsuite account associated with your real name or an assigned pseudonym. (Scroll to the bottom of the page to see option for the free version.)
- Use your CSU email as the account email address.
- Following the steps outlined in class and detailed in this video, connect your Hootsuite account to the three social media accounts you are using for this class:
- Facebook business page
- In the “Streams” section of Hootsuite, create a tab called “CMS 3720.”
- Create a stream for each of the following:
- YouTube “My Videos”
- Facebook “Timeline”
- Instagram “My Posts”
- By the deadline, take and upload a screenshot like the one below to the “Scheduling 1” assignment drop box in Georgia View
Note that you must type your name into the URL bar before taking the screenshot.