From 2012, a reminder that hip hop means far more than just commercial rap music.
After completing this assignment, students should be able to
- Identify the principle characters: Malcolm, Sofia, Ginnie, and Champion
- Explain the ways that graffiti writers gain status within their community, as portrayed in the film
- Identify the reasons that Sofia and Malcolm are feuding with rival writers
- Identify what it means to “bomb the apple” and the reasons that Sofia and Malcolm want to do so
- Summarize the contrasts that the film setting up between Ginnie and the two protagonists
- Gimme the Loot (Adam Leon, 2012)
After you enter your SWAN username and password, the film will open in Swank Digital Campus.
- Gimme the Loot