GoAnimate themes and scenes are the subject of this in-class workshop.
Create a four-scene video using the Video Infographics template. When complete
- The video’s title should be “VPA data”
- The dominant colors should be
- White (ffffff)
- Laker Blue (092c74)
- Georgia Clay (fc6719)
- Any accent colors should be taken from the secondary and accent colors listed on the Visual Identity page.
- It should use Arial font
- It should include one of the CSU logos linked from the Name & Seal Usage page, and its use of the logo should follow the guidelines presented on this page.
- It should include a bar chart titled “Number of Majors” and subtitled “Fall 2018” with the following data
- Perf. Arts, 88
- Film, 171
- CMS, 135
- It should include a bar chart titled “Percentage Growth” and subtitled “Spring 2017 to Fall 2017” with the following data
- Perf. Arts, 22
- Film, 34
- CMS, 13
- It should include a final screen that includes the CSU logo and three text messages
- “Come grow with us!”
- “Visual and Performing Arts”
- It should be shared with “Social Media for Pros” within GoAnimate
Students may earn 1 point extra credit (for a total of 2) by meeting the requirements above in an original way. In other words, earn the bonus by creating a video that differs significantly from the one we completed in class, while still meeting all the requirements.